COOKING RICE IN RICE COOKER

Yum
Hi friends, Today I post very simple... That is cooking rice in electric rice cooker... I hearing all your words, this is simple and easy na??? Ya...but I would like to share with you all...so please bear me... The rice is very suits for variety rice...Even I love to have the rice without any side dishes...



INGREDIENTS 
Ponni rice - 1 cup
Water - 4 cup + 2 cup for washing
Salt - 1/2 tsp



METHOD

  • First wash rice with water and drain.








  • Now set up the rice cooker pan in its place and keep the filter plate.






  • Now add rice and add 4 cups of water and add 1/2 tsp of salt to it mix well and cover it with lid.
















  • Let it soak for 30-40 minutes depends  upon the rice quality.
  • Now switch on the rice cooker and make sure to Press COOK button.




  • After rice cooked it will automatically come to WARM stage.





  • Now rice is ready to serve.






FLUFFY RICE IS READY!!!



12 comments:

  1. yes the rice looks well cooked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one. In rice cooker, rice cooked always perfect. Lovely step by step presentation dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice presantation thank u for sharing dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though it is easy for many, it will be an useful post for beginners. I like the way u presented it. Rice looks perfect dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rice always comes out perfect in an electric rice cooker... yours looks perfect.. useful post for beginners..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes i too prepare rice in electric cooker.. it always come perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always prepare it in a rice cooker, but its a nice tip you shared about soaking it before. Thanx for sharing.
    Do drop in at my blog coz I've nominated you for some awards. Congrats!!
    Have a nice week!
    Anuja

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to share an award with you , please collect it from here :http://www.easy2cookrecipes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i too love rice - cooker...comfort friend ....rice cooked in it will be tasting similar to cooking in pot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am also using rice cooker thanks for sharing great presentation. This will be very beneficial for everyone who is using rice cooker.

    ReplyDelete

Hi am so happy that you have spend your precious time to visit and comment on my recipes, happy to see your comments... if u have any critics and compliments about my blog please comment and do visit regularly and encouraging me!!!

Kindly appreciate you not to post comment with link back to your site/ event, such comment will not be published.

regards,
VIJI




 
Tasty Query - recipes search engine
Top Food Blogs
Top food blogs